Monday, February 16, 2009

What a day.

School was.
For lack of a better word, boring.
Accounts was fun though.
Hard to believe don't you think?
A few years ago everyone dreaded the sight of Pn. Chong.
Me included.
Now she's one of me and my class' favourite teachers.

Was a little distracted during Acc though.
The rest of the day was spent stoning or finishing homework.
Except Moral lesson.
Mother****ing christmas came early this year.
Wernie, Cal, Kath, Ming, if you're reading this you guys know what I'm talking about.

Spent some time at Malik Maju with Cher Haow and the Chimneys.
Lol SMR Damansara Utama. (inside joke)
Till about 3 then me and Cher Haow left for my house.

And guess what?
We wrote a song.
Using one of my blog posts.
If you can guess which one, um, I'll....
uh.....let you help me edit the song!

Veli the tired now.
And there's still housework to do.

Till the next update,
au revoir.




When in crisis, seek solutions.
When in pain, seek remedies.
When in
questioning, seek wisdom.
When in weakness, seek strength.
When in confusion, seek God.
When in loneliness, seek love.






No comments: