Saturday, February 7, 2009

Seems like everyone's leaving.

School was so damn stoned today =.=

5 Keledang threw a farewell party for Josephine.

Its a little weird, thinking about it.
I mean, I don't really know Josephine that well,
even though I was in a band with her before and all.
But judging from what everyone else is saying about how much they're going to miss her and stuff,
it got me thinking.
Again.

I'm finding it hard to imagine what life would be like without certain key people.
I'm already experiencing what its like without some people.
Youth cell in church feels a little smaller now that Nicholas left.
(he's the one on the left)

Come to think of it, I never really blog about what's happening in church huh.
(another day, another post.)

I'm still trying to imagine what life would be like without my foul mouthed chinese educated friends in class.
What life would be like without Calvin and his constant abuses.
Without Chin Wern's um.....(enter something at your own discretion)
With out Katherine's um....(dunno what to say =.=)

Without anyone to call a mofo =D
Yes Zen, that means you.

Without the two fakais. (you know who you are)

Without Sherwin.
Basically to sum it up without my Tofus.

If Eric left, I'd have nothing left to say.

These people mean something to me.

Funny huh?

How we rely on people so much.


No comments: