Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ashes to ash, dust to dust.

Remind me not to participate in public speaking.
Especially when impromptu speeches are given,
and you have 5 minutes to prep,
and the topic's homework.
Shyts.

Oh well at least I tried. Even though my impromptu speech wasn't even 5 minutes.
Oh what the heck.
Past two days have been a little stoned.
Internet was down for both those days.
Let's start with monday.

After school went for lunch at malik maju with Ming Chal and went around DU taking photos for moral project.
After malik maju we went back to the playground near Michael Choo's house.
Took some photos there, got our hands dirty.
Sat on the swings and chit chatted for a while. Or in this case he quacked for a bit. (inside joke)
Sadly there were no recycling bins around that playground.
So decided to walk back to uptown and go to housing area near the mosque.
Whilst we were walking the strangest thing happened.
We were both emo-ing (seeing as that's one of the few things you can do with MC)
and while we were walking my mind seemed to wander off for some apparent reason,
and suddenly a loud high-pitched noise came from behind.
Turns out I came pretty damn close to being hit by a red myvi.
Cal, Wernie, Kath, Ming, you all should know this is not the first time I had a near miss with a Malaysian made car.
Ming Chal explained that he saw the car coming and his brain told his arms to reach out and pull me back, but his arms didn't move. (ming chal you're such a reliable duck)
Its not easy walking around uptown when you've got an extra 6 kgs on your back. Or was it more? I blame the invention of schoolbooks.
By the time we got near the mosque, the clouds were getting pretty dark.
So we guessed we should pick up the pace. And we did.
We were almost at the park, when suddenly, Wern called Ming Chal and I was taking pictures of kittens in a house.
But a really strange thing happened.
We heard some screams coming from further up the road.
Then I saw some figure of a woman struggling in front of her car.
I shouted at Ming Chal and we started running towards her.
A snatch theft had taken place.
I asked Ming Chal whether he had anything ready to fend of that moth**%#@^$!
But he was more worried about being mugged.
By the time we got there, the thief had run off and the woman who apparently was some old aunty in her 50's was looking pretty shocked whilst talking to some people who lived nearby.
We went to check up on her but all she did was scold us for not coming earlier.
Wtf =.=
Welcome to Malaysia. You check up on someone and all they do is scold you.
We walked off and then it started raining. Shyts.
Went to McD's for ice-cream.
Then Cal and Wernie showed up.
Cal looked like he had just gone through labour.
Went to a nearby coffee shop in the pouring rain.
Chilled there for a while, then Ming Chal had to go.
I left next because I had to go home and beat the jam (I sooooo was not ditching you guys...) :P
Walked out near the mosque.
And guess what.
The 99 was just arriving and I tried to get the driver's attention but whaddya know?
Welcome to Malaysia.
Drove off.
Then 88 came.
I had to run for my life. Well not really, but considering the weight I was carrying I could've run in sports day XD.
Missed the 88.
And it was pouring.
Had to walk from the bus back to the bus stop opposite Malik Maju in the pouring rain.
Oh yeah, did I mention my phone got confiscated that day?
yep. Anyways rode on the bus but by the time I got to the petronas near home, it was pouring even harder. =.=
No phone to call mom to pick me up.
Had to walk back the same distance it takes for you to walk from the hospital near our school to Malik Maju.
No umbrella.
I once did say I wanted to get a chance to walk under the rain. lol.
No chance to update that day as the internet was down.

And then came the next day, which was a little stoned.
Somehow I can't remember much of what happened before public speaking at the library.
Oh yeah...had to do BM project.
Waited till 10.30 p.m. to go over to Wei Lun's house to finish the project.
And when I got there, he was having fun in a group convo with the usual cina boy gang including Wern.
Today school was tiring.
But fun.
Lol, Desmond you sure know how to make a presentation in English don't you?
Went home, still tired and just chilled around.
And now I'm blogging after coming back from checking out my parent's new investment.
An apartment in the new Casa Indah.




Another random question for those of you who have gone for Red Hot Nite before,
would you go again?
And for thos of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, there's this event that my youth cell, ChristClan has been having for two years running.
Its heaps of fun but it used to be held near V-day.
This year we're mixing things up a bit.
Because we're having this event near April Fool's and just to tease you guys a bit,
here's the theme for this year.



-Fools for Love-




-Bk-


v/k: yes I am lol. Now all you need to do is come online more often.



Till next time,
au revoir


No comments: