Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 random things about -Bk-

Got tagged by Cal a.k.a. Saruchan.
And now I have to write 25 random things about myself.
Either that or risk getting an earful from the three amigos.

Well, here goes.

1. I play the piano. And the violin. And the drums. Wheeee.
2. I love cooking!
3. I love dogs!
4. I can write stuff that invokes deep thought! (or at least invokes deep thought in me...)
5. I have no idea how many moles are on my face. (but if you connect the dots in a certain way, you get a fish)
6. I turn off the alarm when it rings at 5.45 a.m. and I lay in bed counting my heartbeats as I'm too lazy to wake up.
7. I'm not working out enough. (I have to stick to my NY's resolution)
8. I'm a clean freak. (sometimes at least)
9. I have three brothers. (unfortunately)
10. I'm a 2nd-tier leader in my youth cell, Christ Clan
11. I'm a drummer in my church XD
12. I'm left-handed but I play badminton with my right hand.
13. I was born on friday the 13th and for some apparent reason this year my birthday is on friday the 13th again. (This has not happened since the day I was born)
14. I am born six years apart from my older brother and six years apart from my younger brother.
15. My right shoulder pops for some reason when I pull back my arm.
16. I have a scar at the back of my head. (want to know more? ask me!)
17. I once scraped both knees whilst cycling. (the right on the first day, the left on the next)
18. I hate anything that has to do with complex calculations.
19. I'm a pure arts stream student. (And lovin it!)
20. I'm known as panderan amongst my cina boy gang. (you don't wanna know)
21. I have the tendency to make certain descisions without thinking about them 100% thoroughly. (but that's changing lol)
22. I have once-in-a-while-short-term-memory-loss
23. I'm beginning to feel a little old for some weird reason.
24. I can't wait to get out of school but yet at the same time somehow I don't want it to end.
25. The reason I'm called -Bk- sometimes is because in my church there's another person who shares the same name as I do. (My initials sound better than BL (Brandon Lau)

So! I made it to the end of this post. Let's see, I have to tag a few people huh,
not that many to tag ar.....haiz, I'll make due.

I tag, Shayne, Fara, Yihling, V-ki, Eshton, Suzen, Ming Chal (that makes two tags you duck)


Meeting up tommorow with another cell leader to discuss RHN.



-Bk-


No comments: