Thursday, February 5, 2009

Purpose.

I'm doing something for the papan kenyataan in my class for English.
I'm most likely going to put the main part of this post up.
Tell me what you think.

Here goes.

We all live for one thing and one thing only.
Purpose.
Without it, life's futile.
An empty shell.
Without purpose, we'll wake up every morning and fall asleep every night and think nothing of our lives.
Most people I know just live for the sake of living.
They don't choose to question why they're put where they are,
Why they do what they do,
They just live.
Maybe I should be like them, and leave all this fuss behind.

Nah.

They say ignorance is bliss.
Well, then I say introduce a little chaos.

But here comes the ironic part.
Here I am, the writer, going on and on about living with purpose,
Yet I'm not even sure what mine is.
But I will never, ever, be able to find out what my purpose is if I just sit here and wait.
I'm going to keep searching.
What about you?

No comments: