Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh this is B.S.

As if having a stupid maid wasn't bad enough.
As if the running away of that stupid maid wasn't bad enough.
As if doing 1/2 the housework wasn't bad enough.

Now we're getting another stupid maid.

I'll give her two months.
Three tops.
Before she bends and breaks over the amount of maintenance needed over a house of this size.
Especially because of the a-hole living on the other side of my bathroom.

On a lighter note,
I think I put on a few pounds.
Have to start working out again and stick to my new year's resolutions.
And merentas desa's coming up.
Gotta start training for that.

Got a haircut today.
It took 15 mins.
But I had to wait for 45 mins for my mom's hair to get done.
Personal note to self:
Make sure the next time you get your hair cut, get it cut with your brother, not your mother.

Been visiting some blogs lately.
Some are really dead....
Either that or the people rarely come online to update...=.=
Especially one person......lol dam long she never update.
So if you're reading this and still don't know its you,
something's gotta give.

UPDATE YOUR BLOG LA V-KI!!!!!

No comments: