Friday, February 20, 2009

Of cakes, candles, and emoness....

Today was....
A little boring I admit,
and I know it's a little late to post this up,
but....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO WEIN!!!!! (belated)
(soooooorry its the only decent picture I had of you :P)

Brought mom's chocolate cake to school today for him.
Remind me to prepare for people's birthday surprises in advance.
Had trouble lighting the candle in the canteen.
But still brought it for him. :D

Had mod math tuition today.
Anyone interested in joining? The teacher's pretty damn good and its at my house.
So far its just me and my friend Wei Lun and its RM150 for 2 people.
But if we add one more person to the group its rm100.
If two more people not sure, but I'll have to check with the teacher.
If anyone's interested, contact me here at the blog by leaving a comment or something.

Till the next post,
au revoir, readers.






Why does it seem so simple yet so hard with you?
Why does it seem like nothing else makes sense but you?
Why does it seem like I can't keep a straight face around you?
Why do I find it so hard to even utter one word to you?
Why does it seem like I'm losing my mind over you?


The answer's simple.


Because you're you.

No comments: