Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ten Hutt!

Finally got the room cleaned. I had no idea there was so much stuff in such a small room.For those of you who've been in my room before this, it definetly looks cleaner now ocmpared to the last time.

My computer area!!!


Oh and to those who are going for Sports Day tommorow, good luck to you all in whatever event you're participating in.
I was too lazy to participate this year.
Whatsmore I know next to nobody in Blue House.
Well, at least nobody I hang out with.
Why couldn't I have gone to Green or Purple???
Haiz. Blame DU.
Anyways, to all the marchers who're reading this,
Hormat. lol.
Since no one from Blue house reads this blog (that way I won't be called traitor)
GO PURPLE HOUSE!!!



Who knew fate could be so cruel yet so full of bliss?

No comments: