Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally got the laptop running again...

Somehow, by grace from up above, my laptop's running again!
So I wasted no time in updating on it.
Chin Wern's going to hate me for part of this post but I don't care.
Cos that part of the post makes me happy!!!
Only Duck, Cal, and Kath and the cina boys (if you're actually reading this)
would understand why.
:D

Mom had a turkey in the freezer so she decided we have a family dinner.
It was like christmas all over again (sniff)
Christmas in 08 wasn't all that memorable as the turkey we ate was not that good.
It had one obvious flaw. It tasted like chicken.

Anyways this dinner was nice.
Haven't had good western in quite a while.

Complete with gravy!!!

Yum.

My mom was giving me that "what the heck are you doing" stare when I was taking photos of the food.

Oh, and Cuddles has to wear a cone now.
Take a wild guess why.




I'm not going to make another mistake.
No not this time.

No comments: