Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bk's blogging goes mobile.

My first post by wi-fi on a laptop.
Teehee.
Older bro's got a new laptop.
His old on just needed a little sprucing up.
So I did it.
And now I can use it. Yay.
Take that Eric...lol you're still using an IBM laptop.

Work has been very very very hard.
But fun.
A customer asked for my name today.
I gave it to him.
He said I conducted a very good service :D
Today makes full house two days in a row.
But today was a little different.
At pasti's today at around 4-5 o'clock, the restaurant was so full we had to open some tables for customers. And I made up 1/3 of the waiters on the floor. And there are 19 tables in pastis.
But overall it was fun. I dunno...just something about f & b that I love so much.
Well signing out, coming back soon.







More thought provoking posts coming your way soon.

No comments: