Monday, October 27, 2008

As I sit here thinking of you, some things came to mind.

I was just sitting here with my thoughts.
And a lot of things came to mind.
A lot of things.
A lot of things involving you.
A lot of things involving you and me.
I have this feeling in my heart right now,
It feels familliar but at the same time its unsure.
I don't know you yet,
And I can't even say you're a sure bet.
But the feeling keeps bugging me.
I know it'll go away.
But I don't know when.
But the thing is, I don't want it to go away.
I like this feeling.
You could almost say I love this feeling.
Because it reminds me of you.
Even if it does go away,
I want it to be replaced with another feeling.
A deeper one.
A permanent one.
Through all the pain and stuff I've gone through,
I'm beginning to think that you were the missing pieces all this while.
When I see you, a part of me feels whole.
It feels right.
At the moment, its one of the very few things that do make sense to me.
But summing it all up it hurts a little.
Because only so much can be said,
Yet so little can be heard.
I want to know you.
I want to know more about you.
I want to be there for you.
I hope you let me.

No comments: