Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blogging from my bed.

Yay I can blog from my bed.
Anyways, Chin Wern, Calvin, Kida, and Ming Chal came over today for a study group.
Before that we went to Padang Kota for a little grub.
Cher Haow tagged along.
And I almost got hit by a car. And I was laughing while the guy was cursing.
Wtf right?
Anyways it didn't hit me until while I was waiting for the murtabak to arrive on my plate that I was that close to being hit by that car.
Anyways, lesson learned. Don't cross a street if you just got off a bus and you're stoned.
The second we got to my house, we got straight to the books.
Calvin lost part of his voice explaining Lembaran Kerja to Kida and Ming Chal, so I stepped in ( cue heroic music )
As I was saying, we got to the books, and we got some things done, but we spent 2/3rds of the entire time we were at my house just chilling or eating popcorn.
Anyways, after they left, it was pretty stoned.
And so I had dinner, which sucked.
And then Skype failed me.
Pretty uneventful day huh?










Besides,
maybe there was just too much on my mind when I was crossing the road.


No comments: