Saturday, October 11, 2008

I was just thinking.


Waking up today was hard. Really hard.
But I still woke up.
And the second I woke up I was exactly RM 106.70 ringgit poorer.
Thanks to some overdue fees for music books to my music teacher. Thanks a lot teach.
And then I had some pretty spicy beef rendang for breakfast with not one, not two, but four pieces of toast along with some scrambled eggs and um one slice of ham.
How do I keep myself fit you may ask? -.-'
Let's see, I spend my time walking home from the bus station, walking around pointlessly, playing the piano quickly, and playing the drums. Not to mention typing on the ol' keyboard.
Today wasn't all bad. Did I mention I got my results for my grade 5 theory exam?
With the type of preparation I had, my teacher thought I was gonna fail for sure.
Well guess what. I DIDN'T! Instead, I got a merit.
That's pretty good. Its just one level below a distinction.
Besides that today, went out with mumsie (why am I calling her mumsie? -.-'') to go shopping for groceries and to eat lunch.
Had Dave's DeliYum. Had the 1/4 roast chicken with mash, carrots and gravy. Unfortunately, I didn't bring the camera with me. Moving on, while shopping for groceries, I bumped into Shayne Especkerman. Those of you who are reading this blog that might've gone to YAC 2006, you'd definitely know who he is. For those of you who don't he's an old friend from camp.
Then I had to go put the goods in the car boot while mum went to Zara.
And then a woman drving a car mistook me for a guy who drives cos I was holding the keys to my mum's car and there was no one else around.
She f***ing winked at me~!.....ewww (no I'm joking. But an old woman did it to me once while I was working at pasti's.....ewww.)
Long story short, reached home, dumped the groceries there but by then a massive rainstorm seemed to be brewing. And we were right. Its been a long time since it rained that heavily in Kota Damansara. Anyways I got a haircut and now I'm using my friend's comp to blog.
Ahak...
And tommorow I have to play the drums for church......arh.........
But its gonna be oh so fun. If I just don't remind myself that I'm playing with people three times my age.

No comments: