Sunday, October 12, 2008

Embracing the fact that this is my life.

Have you ever wondered?

Why we were put here on this earth?
Why we were placed where we live?
Why we were placed in our families?
Why we are human?
Why we meet the people we meet?
Why we do the things we do?

Its simple.


Destiny.


God placed us where we are now for a reason.
Every reason has a purpose.
Without purpose most things cease to exist.
Yet why do most of us either fight to avoid our destiny, or even mistake something to be our true purpose?

Again the answer is simple.


Destiny.


Its most likely God made you this way, questioning your purpose or even fighting against it.
All so you could truly understand the meaning of your true purpose as something greater.
"What is our purpose in general?" most may ask.
To exist.
That would have to be the most general answer anyone can think of.
But one should never ever, ever, ever ask someone else about one's own purpose.
I remember doing that once.
I asked myself and I think I asked God.
I don't think I got an answer.
But I think slowly, over the years, I began to find out what it was.
I still am.
Maybe one of the reasons was so I could meet you.
Maybe one of the reasons I met you was so my heart could be either put back together or broken by you.
Either way, every action has a reaction.
Right now I'm just waiting for the latter.


No comments: