Monday, October 6, 2008

Guess who's back.

The desktop is back.
Finally.
Now I can get back to blogging.

Well pasti's job has long been over, and I went for Eric's sister's wedding.
Which was a shitload of fun.
If could've been mountains of fun if it had a few other elements.
Well pics are coming soon. As soon as I figure out photobucket.

But something just bummed me out a little while I was up there.
I actually didn't think it would bother me so much but it just did.
It made me question a lot of things about myself.
Well, on Sunday I got home.
And it was pretty stoned. No wait, pretty stoned would not do the state of mind I had at that moment justice.
Too stoned is the right sentence.
And when I got back, I just realized all the shit that had already begun to flood back in.
Well housework I can handle, but exams right after the holidays?
What the fuchsia?
Anyways, today I went to school on a wing and a prayer.
Cos I slept pretty darned early on Sunday morning while I still was in Genting.
Ask me why in person.
And among other things, one thing REALLY bugged me.
So I shall express how I felt in the next few lines.
And if you're reading this, I hope you understand what I mean.
Because today was just to stoned.
Too tiring.
Even though I did almost literally nothing.
I was sleeping.
Because I was so damn tired.
So damn tired because I was kept up doing stuff I normally would never do.
But one thing that kept bugging me at the back of my head while I was up there trying to forget what happened earlier by having fun, I realized one thing.
I wasn't having as much fun as I expected to.
You could have made this entire week, heck, the entire month perfect.
But that just had to happen again.
Is it me again?
But lets not go there again. Not that stage again.
For both our sakes.
Because right now, I haven't the slightest clue what's happening.
But I intend to find out.

No comments: