Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A poem to rule them all.

Has yet to come.
However here's one for the really emo, such as myself. :'( lol.
Well its not so much a poem.
More like words woven together to speak to you personally and generally.

If you don’t love someone anymore,
Please let go,
And let someone else have a chance to love.

If the one you love has let go of you
Please don’t keep holding on,
Let yourself have a chance to love someone else.

Some things, no matter how much you like, they will never belong to you.

Some things, no matter how long you keep it, in the end you will have to let go.

There are many kinds of life on earth.
But don’t let your life hurt you.

Some things are just destined to be let go of.
Some things are just destined not to have a happy ending.

Loving someone, you don’t have to “have(things)”
But “having(a person)”, you have to love with all you got.

Guys cry because they really love.
Girls cry because they really let go.

-------------------------------------

If being honest is hurting,
I’d choose to lie.

If lying is hurting,
I’d choose to avoid.

If avoiding is hurting,
I’d choose to leave forever.

Leaving is painful
But would I rather stay?


Losing someone is painful,
But am I willing to give my everything to be with you?


But who can I pour out all this pain to?
The sky?
The rain?
The mirror?

A lot of the things that you do when your in love only begin to make sense when all's said and done.
When you're in love, you go through a lot of painful things.
But it could all be worth nothing with a call of the telephone.





We all have one life.


So before I forget,
Could you help me remember what living was about?
Could you help me remember what I am living for?
Could you help me remember who I am living for?
Could you help me remember man's ultimate purpose?











"To love and be loved."





Credits to:
The girl that gave Cher Haow the poem.
Cher Haow for translating the poem.
And Brendon for editing and placing the finishing touches on the poem.
Finally to the readers who are actually reading the entire poem.





No comments: