Friday, October 24, 2008

The week is finally over...

Let the week end,
And let the stoning begin.
Oh thank God the week's coming to an end.
At least I studied....
Anyways, Sunday is the day where I can really just have a little fun.
The best part about going to church is the part where I can just chill with the youth cell.
You know, jam a little...have a few inside jokes here and there.
And what happened in the past has left me questioning some things.
Its been 3 years since we first started.
We started with about 10 people.
Now we have 12.
(forgive the next few lines if you're not into religion)
As Peter 1 2:9 said, we are a chosen generation.
I want to see that chosen generation in our church, oh so badly, worshipping our God.
I dunno, maybe I'm just getting a little sick and tired of the fact that we talk about most things like bringing new people into the church, but we almost never put those plans into action.
Maybe I'm just looking for a little revival.
I mean, in the past few months, I've been left questioning my own faith a little.
Take for example, the two youth services we had.
The first only had 3 people come.
And I especially felt dissapointed when we had only 25% more people show up for the next one.
Maybe God's trying to tell me something.
Maybe He's saying to me,
"Get off your ass and go out there and do what I created you to do."
I want to see God's people saved.
I want to see my friends saved,
all of them.
Besides that, the church is organizing a Christmas play which'll be on, urm, Boxing day and the day after. So like for those of you who are reading right now, stay posted for updates on it.
It's gonna be big.
The title of the play is called,
Fallen from grace.
-Bk-

No comments: