Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trying hard to read the fine print when the answer's in the capital letters.

Another update shall we?
Aiks last night worked out like crazy.
Try not exercising that much for like a month then suddenly do push-ups and sit ups out of the blue.
And try not warming up.
Now my entire body's aching. And I kinda dead-slept this afternoon.
Well life's kinda okay right now I guess.
What with all the preparations for the upcoming youth service.
Which by the way has been pushed up to the 27th of September for those of you who are planning on coming. Don't make it like the previous youth service.
-.-

Haven't sung in public for quite a while. I wonder if I'll be able to do it again?
Don't mind this blogger. Random thoughts are bursting out.
Okay gotta go do another 100 push ups and 100 sit ups.
I'll be sleeping tomorrow in my class. I'm the one who surrounded by Chinese guys.
lol. :P

No comments: