Sunday, September 7, 2008

Its Sunday morning, rains not falling.

Sheet. Dad woke me up at 8.30. I was supposed to wake up at 8.50.
Plus, he woke me up from downstairs. Meaning, I was in my room, he was downstairs.
Ever heard of the term, "Raise your voice"?
Yeah.
Anyways, a morning update eh? I haven't done that in a while.
Just realized no one's really online on Sunday mornings.
Let's see, how's the week been huh,
I got my hair cut,
I helped my mom bake,
I cooked spaghetti (no more left sorry guys :( )
I ate pan mee,
I had practice for today's worship,
I was appointed the guy who arranges everything for my church's youth service.
Its on September the 20th if you're asking,
Got a few surprises on the way,
And I guess I groomed my dog everyday.
I..hold the phone, dad's calling.
(15 minutes later)
Alright, the day just started off badly.
My dog jumped over into our Malay neighbor's house. And to add to that, he shit there.
Well took me about 5 minutes to solve the problem and 10 for my dad.
Well he wasn't really doing anything much for those 10 minutes.
Just after those 10 minutes he sat on his ass and read the paper while I was chasing the dog.
Ah, love and honour your parents boy, its Sunday.

Anyways, if you're reading this and you know who you are, if you're thinking about writing or have already about written thoughts of me in your blog, keep writing. Its a free country, no one's stopping you. Just so you know. Now I can't feel anything right. Thanks.
And for another someone out there who might be reading this, and you most probably know who you are, about the chat the other day, it got me thinking.
.
So yeah.



Yea. Pretty normal week huh, don't you think?

No comments: