Friday, September 5, 2008

It all falls apart and comes together at the same time.

Complicated yet simple no?
When one door closes, another opens




Another long week. And here I was thinking the time after the August holidays was gonna be full of relaxing and maybe some studying. Lol. Definitely more studying is needed.
Well an update shall we?

I've been appointed the Grand Master of Worship arrangements for Christ Clan's Official Youth Service on September the 20th.
Okay the title's not that big, but I'm just in charge of worship.
I'm in charge of arranging the practices and the songs and getting the musicians.
Unfortunately now I have to choose between being the drummer or the worship leader.
Brown stuff.
I'll think of something.
In the meanwhile, I gotta start practicing my singing. Final exam of the vocal class is coming soon.
Maybe I just might post a video of myself singing and post it on my blog.
What do you guys think?
Share your opinions!
If not I put the chatter box on the right for no reason.







But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 1 PeTer 2:9

No comments: