Monday, September 15, 2008

Shiver. brr.

First schooling day without a maid.
Holding up pretty good, considering I clean up my own stuff and my own clothes.
But schoolwork's piling up. Too much in fact.
I have been neglecting my work.
Woodwork for one.
Paperwork for another.
And music work.
Finding it a little hard lately to play.
Once the passion was right there sitting next to you whilst you played and moved your fingers so quickly.
Then one day it just disappeared.
I wonder why.
Lack of inspiration? Lack of practice?
A little bit of both.
Anyways tried doing woodwork in school.
and the end result is:
Nice no? I have such a knack for woodwork I know. But I haven't made any chips yet or any woodworking for the matter.
And another end result, a nice just over 1 cm gash on my thumb.



No comments: