Monday, September 8, 2008

Open up your mind and see like me.

Life's too short to be full of worries. Grab a spoon and enjoy all life has to offer.
"Girls basically want security" quoting from Christ Clan de facto leader, Daniel Wong. :P


I have a good feeling about this week. Somehow.
O.O the mother****er found my blog.
Well they say knowledge comes with age. Right?
I'm 16 and I'm pretty knowledgeable. Right?
Wrong.
At this age, I'm still not at that stage yet. Don't you think so?
Let's make a list shall we?
I'm not:

Financially $table.
That mature. (or even mature for the matter)
Hot.
Done with my secondary studies.
Fluent in more than one language.
Driving a car.

Well okay nuff said about what I'm not.
But here's what I suppose I am:

Planning on getting a job. (financial security no?)
A musician.
A singer.
A best friend.
A brother.
A cousin.
A son.
Growing into maturity. (life's unfolding itself unto me.)
Grooming myself. lol.
Almost done with my secondary studies.
A person who thinks out loud in the words he writes.
Waiting till I'm done with school so I can learn how to drive.

This is me.
I don't need pictures to describe who I am.
I felt like writing something like this. And something just hit me really hard in the back of the head this morning.
Wanna know what it is?


We're all thieves one way or another.
(read next post to find out more.)




I'm finally free.
Finally detached.
Emotional abstinence huh?
You have a point there.
Thanks.

No comments: