Monday, September 1, 2008

Redemption.

Hey we all make mistakes don't we?
Come on.
We do.
Always.
But each and every one of us should have a chance to right the wrongs we make.

Wow its been a long week. A really long week. Ah. Let me cut to the chase.

HAPPY MERDEKA!!!!!

How did you spend your merdeka?
I'll make it a point to do the same thing next year what I did this year.
Counting down our country's independence day whilst sitting down at the computer sipping on cold water whilst chatting with friends about ghost stories and Christmas stories.
Don't ask how we sidetracked.
Sad no?
Well the Hungry Ghost Festival should be over now...or maybe I should just ask Eric...
Watched the Love Guru already...
what the f**k...
Justin Timberlake was a little weird in the movie. Especially with the scene where there's a thump on a bed.
Those of you who get to watch it in the near future where nothing's cut, you'll know what I mean.
Leave it to Mike Myers to come up with crazy brown stuff like that.




Well out of most that has happened this week,
I learned one thing that's very important when you make friends.
Wanna know what it is?



Accountability.




More posts coming your way. XD (I still need a camera)

No comments: