Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ever blogged in someone else's house before?

It feels like a Sunday.
Only problem I'm not in church and its not a Sunday.
And I'm sitting in someone else's house at someone else's computer.
And I'm hungry.
Nothing much new.
Hows about an update?


Been thinking about a lot of stuff lately...
A LOT of stuff.
Cos like recently, a friend of mine left for London for studies.
And she's not coming back for nine months.
And even though we weren't close, now there's one less person to stone or hang out with at her aunty's house.
So on the trip home yesterday after her farewell party, I started to think.
And question myself.
Like you ever think about the time we're spending now?
I mean the time we're spending as teenagers.
I mean, I'm only 16, the age where I'm supposed to be enjoying life before SPM.
But instead I'm thinking ahead to the time after SPM.
Its most likely half the people I know will be parting ways with me.
Its just a sudden sad feeling.
I mean even if its just goodbye for now, see you soon,
its still a goodbye.
And like sometimes you might even be able to say goodbye.
Then I started to think what life would be like without some of my closest friends.
For instance,
What would life be like without the occasional chit chat with Catherine during moral?
What would life be like without discussing Pokemon with Jerry whilst the Dutch lady's teaching?
What would life be like without jamming with Sherwin and the gang?
What would life be like without my cina-boy row and our jokes?
What would life be like without my youth cell and our weekly time together?
What would life be like without Eric, Yih Ling, Cher Haow, Choon Hon, Desmond, Calvin, Joee, or all the other people?
I tell you what.
Empty.
So now I learn. Slowly.
To cherish every waking second you spend with your friends cos you never know what tomorrow holds.
One of my closest friends already left. I know how I reacted.
I'm not sure how I'd react if any of the above left.
Now I'm just thinking how life would be like for them if I left?
Just wondering.






More posts coming soon. :)


No comments: