Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainstorms. Its a love-hate thing.

Lately the weather's been driving me nuts.
In the morning, its cool.
In the afternoon the heat is blistering.
And by early evening, a rainstorm is sure to come my way.
Rainstorms aren't all that bad, I love how cooling it is after.

And then come the blackouts.

Its been too long a week.
At least can chill out a little today.

Went over to Ashley's yesterday for her Earth Hour BBQ.
Being in the dark is fun when you're with the right people and the right amount of food.
lol.
No pics cos dad took the cam.
Which is pretty weird because he has 3.

School's tommorow....argh.....
Heh, the weekend was kinda boring anyway.
And I just noticed,
my next post would be my 100th post.









Better make it special huh?












-Bk-

No comments: