Friday, April 3, 2009

its only the 100th post.

Sorry la readers....
Even though I was on temporary hiatus coming up with materials to make this post special,
Lots of shit happened this week.
Lots.
And I was really looking forward to this weekend after a long week full of work and rushing around.
Internet is at its lowest speed today, shitload of projects to finish, school's being a b***h,
And to top that off, I went for an operation today.
I had to have something removed from my leg. (trust me you don't wanna know.)
Even though it kinda disabled my ability to walk, even though I had to run in the rain with a wounded foot, I still went.
But if there's one thing I learned its not to keep your hopes up too high.
But what the heck, just deal with it like all the other dissapointments huh?
I can't believe throughout this whole week, no matter how down things were, no matter how trying things were this week, I looked forward to today.



Guess today my hopes were up just a little too high.
Sorry readers, I promise to make my 101st special, no matter what.



-Bk-

No comments: