Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally its over....

Moral project's finally done.
Wow.
I crammed one year's worth of work into 5 days.
And just to celebrate the moment,
Calvin, Ming Chal, and me took a picture with out finished projects.
Unfortunately...
a certain someone still hasn't passed us the photos.

Today was seriously damn stoned.
Spent the whole 3 periods of Seni finishing up the project.
And guess what, we have another project due this June.
Sometimes I regret taking Seni.
Lost reason to draw for quite some time anyway.

I'm seriously giving up on Perdagangan already.
Its not the teacher's fault (even she's not exactly my favourite teacher) I just can't grasp the subject no matter how hard I try. Bah.

You've just gotta hate Pn Ho sometimes.
But other times you really just gotta love her.
While other people rushed to pass up their moral projects in mid-January,
we all slumber only pass up early March.
She may suck most of the time, but she rocks other times.

I'm beginning to fall asleep on the bus more often.
I'm not getting enough sleep at home :P>.< style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">au revoir




-Bk-

Raptured in the beauty of the situation.
Lost in the depth of this heart.
Mesmerized by this image.
Cherishing every moment.
Searching for something that was right in front of me this whole time.

Blind was I.
Not anymore.
Now there's only one question left on my mind.
What about you?





No comments: