Saturday, March 7, 2009

Going out alone sucks.

I got an okay amount of sleep on the count of staying up till 2.
Which is something I haven't done since the year-end holidays.
*yawn* But it was worth it =]
Woke up in the morning and saw mushrooms growing around a tall pot in the garden.
I took a pic of it before I ripped it out just in case my dog ate them.

Later, went to DJ to meet up with the rest of the Cc's to go for the youth rally at ssmc.
But I had to come early because of transport.
I hate going out alone.
And I especially hate going to cybercafes and eating lunch at restaurants alone.
Oh by the way, KFC sucks. Waste of money eating there.
After lunch, walked around Atria and bumped into Keith.
After that, walked to Dan's in-law's house to meet up.
Brandon Lau arrived a little later and we all went to SSMC.
For those of you who haven't a clue where SSMC is, its a church in Kg. Kayu Ara.
What SSMC stands for however, I haven't a clue.
Took a few pics while I was there.
When we registered in for the youth rally, we were given envelopes with group numbers on them and some stuff inside.
Some notes, a bookmark, and my favourite, a shoelace.
Me likey :)

It wasn't exactly easy to put on so needed help.
Bran, you're an instant poser la.

Our cell/siao leaders. =D

You can either wear it on your wrist or around your ankles!

Worship was a little stoned, but it was still kinda good.Oh yea, SSMC's main hall has flags of ever country on earth.

Then we had games too.
We had to play a game called, "walk in their shoes."
We had to take off both our shoes and we had to wear other people's shoes and run around.
Or something like that. :P
Our emcee's for the day, forgot their names.

Haiz....I had a little bit of trouble understanding at first the point of the game.

Oh, and my cousin was the speaker for the afternoon.
We watched a video on Christians persecuted in other countries.
Wow.
For all of you, who are Christian, live in Malaysia, and reading this,
you have no idea how good we have it here.
I'll save that talk for another day.
They then split us up into groups to discuss about our opinions on the lessons learned in the video.And we had to write it on mahjong paper

My group members: Justin (left) and Daryl.
She was in my group too but I forgot her name. =.=

We were then given a big picture of a shoe, to write down messages of consolation, hope, a few words just to say hang in there, to the people living in countries where they're persecutedfor their faith.
I look weird in this picture.

Till next time,
au revoir
Votre beauté vivra pour toujours dans mes mots.



-Bk-



No comments: