Thursday, March 5, 2009

Veli the quick one

English is on tommorow.
Monday's a holiday.
I'm still thinking up a theme for this year's Red Hot Night.
P.Akauns is on tuesday and I'm in dire need of help.
I think my brain's running dry because I can't think up of anything else to update about
(brooding poems, posts, or any picture related posts)
I have one chapter's worth of unfinished sejarah notes.
I have one unfinished passed up moral project.
I have one english lit book that needs to be updated.
And I'm dropping Perdagangan.
Oh and I have music practice tommorow at church.

And to put the the cherry on the icing?

I plan to finish it all over the weekend.

You just gotta love the havoc sometimes.
And you just gotta love the bliss that comes after even more.


till next time.
au revoir


-Bk-
(I need to start taking french)

No comments: