Friday, March 27, 2009

Its back up again.

Internet was down yesterday,
and the whole of the afternoon today.

"You ar...last week can do complicated transformations, today cannot one? Hello? Brendon are you still with us??"
You can't blame me, I was dam tired the whole day. I shouldn't have napped during Perdagangan.
Shouldv'e just finished up my history notes.
My maths tuition teacher thinks I should drink Brand's Essence of Chicken.
They should pay me at least a little, I think in the near future I might be advertising their products here.
Teeeheee.

Don't know why, the whole day I was just feeling lethargic.
Not having PJ didn't help at all. I seriously dam borh songg Cik Siti Hasni.
And Megat.

Argh...I have to sit in my parent's apartment tommorow and just stone whilst keeping an eye on the contractors.
I think I'll ask her if I can bring any company along.
Anyone care to join?
There's no tv, radio, or any form of digital entertainment there.
Maybe I'll just bring my laptop and watch Gundam 00 there.
I just can't get over the great view I get from the balcony, even though its dam small.

Food in the canteen didn't taste as good today.
Maybe something was missing.







-Bk-

No comments: