Thursday, March 19, 2009

Of sore throats and unfinished drawings.

Went to the gym with the two fakais today.
No pics cos dad took the cam =.=
Now I have sore throat.
It feels like I'm gulping down a handful of nails everytime I swallow.
I shit you not, that is how it feels like right now.
And I just got back from church after packing up all the instruments and amps for camp.
Speaking of which I'll be gone tommorow.
Will be taking pics of all sorts cos I'm going to Kampar. The land of beef tripe noodles.
Or as most of us like to call it,
Ngau Lum Fan.
YAY!

I think sushi helps my sore throat.
Temporarily.

Lol for some reason, I was trying to do something I haven't done in a long time.
Draw.
I wonder what happened to me?
I used to love drawing.
Guess the passion all went to music and creative writing huh?

Something random should go into this post.
I was just going through some old photos and I saw some of my late grandpa.
I don't really have many fond memories of him, but the ones I do have, I cherish.
I kind of regret not spending more time with him.
So there's one lesson I learned.
Life's short. You might not remember everything that's happened to you, or with the people you care most about.
But there are just some moments you just gotta keep in your heart to forever cherish.

If I can, I'll cherish whatever time spent with all of you for the rest of my life.
Yes that means you, Calvin, Wernie, Kida, Ming Chal, Cina boys, Eric, Fakais, and the rest of the lot of you.
Something just made me laugh a little to myself.

Ah yea now I remember what it was.

I'll never forget the first time I heard you sing.
That I can cherish for the rest of my life.

No comments: