Friday, April 17, 2009

Of birthdays and piano melodies.

First and foremost,
Happy Birthday to Ming Chal!

Yesterday was a blast, hoped you enjoyed it bro.
Photos coming soon.

Gah this week was a drag.
So much work, so little time.
And there were disappointments here and there.
And now I'm aching all over thanks to sparring and gym.

This time next monday, I'll be 50 ringgit richer. XD
Working 5-hours non-stop's gonna be fun.
Especially when you have a fakai like Cher Haow with you.

I've been writing more lately.
I've been drawing more too.
I've also been playing piano more too.
Studying?
Not so much....
But I'm bucking up.
Going for youth leader's meeting later.
I gotta keep myself busy over the next few weeks.




What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up
and you're okay?





-Bk-



No comments: