Wednesday, April 22, 2009

An update.

Just about time for an update don't you think?

My maid ran away. -.-

I worked on Monday for a fashion event at The Gardens MidValley. (Haven't had so much fun in a long time)

My whole upper body aches.

Work's piling up.

Cuddles has to wear a cone again.

I'm on the road to prioritizing.

I wrote a piano song.

I'm going for a BBQ tommorow (there will be pics)

School's beginning to suck and get better at the same time.

Red Hot Nite's finally coming together (now I just have to execute the plan properly. No pressure huh?)

And I think, maybe, just maybe,
I'm having a hard time getting over you.





Instead of sitting in front of a clam, waiting for a pearl to form,
Instead sitting down, waiting for your phone to charge,
Instead of staring at the sky waiting for the stars to come out,
Why not just come back when its all ready?



Pure emo posts shall no longer be posted on this blog until further notice.



-Bk-

No comments: