Monday, April 13, 2009

Vindication.

My blog was beginning to get dusty, so I thought I'd update.
Some of you readers might be wondering what the title's all about.
Some of you already know.
I'm just going to write anyway.


101 times I rerun that image in my head, over and over again, its imprinted there in my mind.
101 times I've tried to memorize those words you said to me.
101 times I've tried to figure things out on my own, even though I'm left in the dark.
101 times I've prayed for the hope that tomorrow brings.
101 times my heart was broken just trying to find some reason, some sort of justification as to why all of this is happening.
Then somewhere along the road, I realize something.
We're both from different worlds.
Which all the more kills me when I think about.
You make everything seem so simple, yet so complicated.

There's so much I want to say, but not at liberty to do so.
There's hope in everyone, you say.
You just have to look harder.
I've found it.
But right now its dangling by string.

Vindication.
Its the justification against denial.
Its what I need the most right now.
I won't let this build up inside of me.
I won't let this happen again.




-Bk-

No comments: