Thursday, April 23, 2009

Photoshoot today.

Didn't expect them to call us for the orchestra photoshoot.
Was friggin hot today.
Stupid fakai made me run back to your class to call you.
As if the heat wasn't enough, Kath asked me to help her take pics for her Interact Club and Yellow House.
Great.
Had to wait 10 mins plus for the photographer.
They just had to pick a day where the sun was blazing hot didn't they?
Went for rehat, was enjoying my mom's special fried rice (even though eric stealing most of it)
and then I get called out for the Rumah Biru photoshoot (even though I had nothing to do with Rumah Biru....I supported Purple for crying out loud)
When the photoshoot was finally done, Eric was gone as so was 3/4 of my fried rice.

Jibai la u eric.

They cancelled our class trip to a place near templer's park today.
It was supposed to be kickass.
Was supposed to go for Ashley's BBQ today.
Couldn't make it cos of parents.
Talk about a week of dissapointments.

On a lighter note, Desmond's finally beginning to come out of his emo-shell!
Planning to work on something big with him.
My journal is finally getting justice.
Mid-terms are so near yet my brain's somehow not reacting to that fact.
I think I'll bring my camera to school tommorow.





I need a haircut.





-Bk-

No comments: