Saturday, April 18, 2009

Its just words strung together.


Lately, I've been thinking.
Not thoughts which pass by fleetingly.
But instead thoughts that could make me ponder for hours on end.
Thoughts that make moments seem like minutes, and minutes seem like days.
A lot's been on my mind lately.
Too much maybe.
I used to find it difficult to string words together.
I hit a wall.

But lately, all the things I've been thinking of, things that didn't make sense before,
I understand most if of it now.
I've found the distortion in myself.

I've got to stop walking through these empty halls in my mind.
I've got to stop going nowhere fast.

I have to realize what's important before I lose it.
Before I begin to shut myself out.
I want to stay in this moment forever.
But I can't.
I want to keep waiting.
But I can't.
I just want to talk to you.
But its not totally necessary.
I want some sort of explanation, some sort of justification as to why this happened.
But I'll just have to live without it.
All I ask,
Is that you be happy.

I'll have to start picking up the pieces again.
Only this time you're not going to be around to help me.
School's going to suck on Monday.



Faith is the assurance of things we hope for and the certainty of realities that are unseen.







-Bk-

No comments: