Monday, July 27, 2009

Poem.

Bright light, o bright light,
you once shone great,
without even using an ounce of your might.

But where have you gone, bright light o bright light?

Leaving behind darkness,
enveloped in emptiness,
Filling up my heart.

But why'd you go, bright light o bright light?

Without you I couldn't see,
what was becoming of me,
so I tripped and fell,
losing sight,
of what was right.

And then it began to rain,
but there was no water.
I began to feel pain,
but there was no answer from any doctor.
I wasn't seen,
nor was I heard.

So I made a choice, bright light o bright light.

To try to change, wait, and see,
what would become of me.
To stay impervious to nihilism and loneliness,
and await the death of this darkness.
To wait for you to shine again,
bright light o bright light.

Because its always darkest before dawn.







so this is what its like to wear a mask.






No comments: