Saturday, July 4, 2009

Its finally done....

Art project is finally done....
brought my camera to school the other day for fun, and took a few random pics here and there...
Especially during perhimpunan, Desmond told me to look up and saying he wished he had a camera, I took mine out and snapped a few pics of the sky.
Pretty, ain't it?

Wei Lun, Desmond, and his cousin came over today so we could go over to the new cyber cafe near my house in the Cova called Jawbreakerx.
Desmond was immediately hooked.
We played Left4dead for about an hour and a half and my head began to hurt....
Lol but Desmond and Wei Lun were still going at it.
I still remember when I could sit at the computer playing for hours on end.
I'm getting old.

Me and Wei Lun left early while Desmond and his cousin were still playing in the cc.
Got home and decided to give my room a good clean.
Cooked dinner and since it was a cool night, decided to take a trip to the park with Desmond and his cousin.
It was fun.
I can't remember the last time I went to the playground with a bunch of friends just to talk and laugh and just hang out.
Lol and while we were walking back to Desmond's ride, we were talking about what we'd be like to our kids next time.
You know how our parents reminisce about the old days, saying stuff like:
"You know ah, all we had last time for entertainment were MARBLES!"
or
"Last time we had to WALK to the nearest mall!"

So just imagine what we'd say to our kids next time...
Maybe it'd be something like:
"You know, back in my day, when we wanted to play computer games, we actually had to MOVE our fingers and hands!"
or more like
"Back in my day, we didn't have the luxury of TELEPORTING ourselves to the nearest shopping mall!"



lol.
Now this is what I call a saturday.
Haiz, tommorow's the last time I'm going to be playing drums for church till December.




No comments: