Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Calling out to all readers!

TO GIVE ME IDEAS!
yes, you there, reading this post right now, leave a comment, say something in chatterbox, anything at all!
I want ideas from the most important people to this blog, you people, the readers, to give me ideas on a special post I'm preparing for the end of the year to sum up everything as this is the last year I'll be in school!
I'd especially appreciate anything contributed from DU students!
It'll be full of poems, pictures, words and stuff....basically I'll try to make it the longest post I've ever made!
But you all know the drill on the do's and don'ts for this blog and if you don't:
No over-18 ideas =.=
no spam
no messed up stuff (yes Eric if you're reading this, that means you.)
no emo (only nostalgia)

So what're you waiting for?
I'll be crediting you guys for your help too

;)





No comments: