Sunday, July 5, 2009

Interior deco

Today played drums for church for the last time in a long time....
a bit potong la, the congregation like no mood oso.
I'm going to miss sitting behind those loud noisemakers....

They had a birthday celebration for all those born in the month of July
Brought my mom's chocolate cake which was gone faster than you can say "death by chocolate".

Just a few of the july babies, from left: Daniel, Mr. Koh, and Chris

Had a quick ChristClan meeting and we discussed our plans for christmas.
We're planning something more comical this year lol.
Ever wonder what it'd look like if we put Joseph (yes Jesus's dad) in a game like who want's to be a millionaire?
Just imagine...

Went out for lunch with Daniel and Jessie at Mano Mega Curryhouse.
Lol Jessie was looking at the store across the street selling tiles....
Roti telur!

Pretty much made a clean sweep of most of the stores which had to do with interior deco on that row,
Before going on to the rest...
I lost count how many times we walked up the stairs =.=

Wow....now I remember why I don't go shopping with my mum for stuff like this anymore...
School's on tommorow, and guess what always happens on monday...
PJ!!!!!
Time to play football again...lol last week for the first time ever, I scored two goals.
And not to be racist or anything, but I'm the only chinese guy playing there....
I asked Cv to join me tommorow, to even the playing field a little lol.
Composition has to be passed up tommorow...I "forgot" to pass it up on friday...shit.
Paramjeet's not going to be happy.
So much for being AJK B.I.

Till the next post.








I'm begginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: