Thursday, January 22, 2009

You're everything to me.


I've still got the flu.... =.=
But at least its not sooooo bad now....
;)

I spend everyday, walking home.

Most of the time, the sun's glaring down upon me.

The walk from the bus stop to my house is a pretty decent one, doesn't take too long and its not that short.

But yet, no matter how humid its gets during the day,
or how rain may pour down,
There's always one thing I look forward to.

Talking to you.


And sometimes, not talking to you,
it kind of distracts me.
I'm constantly thinking, what you could be doing, what you could be thinking about.

And when times get tough, I always remember there's something I can look forward to no matter what.


Its been raining hard these past few days.

I can't see the stars.

But its not because of the clouds.






Its because all I see is you.

No comments: