Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finding the right words to say

Its almost never easy.
You know something?
Before I met you,
most of what I ever wrote was sad,
emo-ish or just plain depressing.
It wasn't all that bad (it was a little thought provoking) but it wasn't good either.
After a while, I just started to write less.
No matter how much I tried,
be it stringing words together for a song, maybe even just to put a few sentences together to show how I felt wasn't that easy.
It was like there wasn't any end product to any of it.




Then you came along.




And then I wrote this.





Life before this felt empty,
It felt like I was going nowhere fast,
I never dared to jump for the sake of my own heart's safety.
Then you showed up and made life a blast.
You reminded me that I could fall in love again,
So I jumped.
So much to lose, yet so much to gain.

I've never looked back since.

You gave me one more reason to live my life.
You filled my empty cup,
And I've been thirsting ever since.

One more chance to see you again,
And I won't take my eyes off you.

One more chance to look into your eyes again,
And I'd stare into them for hours on end.

One more chance to hold you again,
And I'd never let go.

One more chance to see you smile for me,










And I'd die a happy man.






I miss you so much.


No comments: