Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its you.

The next few lines, are all dedicated to you.
And how you just made life all the more worth living.
I don't think I can ever stop thanking you.
Marcella :)



"Ask, and you will receive,"
I've always been asking.

"...seek and you shall find,"
I've always been searching.

"...knock and the door shall be opened to you."
I've never stopped knocking.

Then I found you.
The single thing that made my entire holiday feel special.

Ever since I met you, I couldn't get enough of you.
Your smile, your laugh, your face,
everything about you seemed so perfect.

You make me feel whole again.
For once in my life, things began to seem like they made some sense.
All this while,
the only thing I was able to do was pick up the pieces.
Pieces of my constantly broken heart.
So my heart decided it was done being broken.
It put on armor of some sort.
To prevent broken-heartedness.

But then you came along.

And you stripped that all away.





I love you.






Never before have I been so sure of something.
No matter how far you are,
no matter how long we're away from each other,
I won't stop feeling this way about you.

Yea, I'm still coping with the fact that you're not coming back for a while.





But I'm rejoicing in that fact that you will come back.



I miss you.




No comments: