Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY (eve)

For CNY eve,
went over to Aunt Caroline's house for dinner.
Yea weird, most people have family reunion dinners on the eve of the lunar new year but my family (father's side) is scattered all over the world. =.=

Older Brother....^^

Check out the amount of food....

Mothers of all prawns...

I have no idea what it was, I thought it would taste great,
but I made a mistake when I went back for seconds...=.=

Left around 10 to go chill out with the older bro and William around DJ.

Went to ProEx...
and played Gears of War co-op style with William

Hands down, one of the best games I've ever played.
Make sure the lights are on when you play though.
Some parts scared the shit out of me.

Lol William fretting over what to play...


Went home at about 1 in the morning.
Was dead tired.
And yet I still had to help my mom pack all the ang pau.
Slept at 2.30.
Had a big day the next day.

No comments: