Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gong xi, gong xi.....


I should've gotten more sleep =.=
But dim sum in Sungai Buloh's worth it :D

It was one of those rare misty mornings in my area...

Younger bro.

Dad....=.=


What does this say?

this one oso?

I'm in love with my parent's Chinese tea

I forgot what its called but it has prawns in it ^^
(sorry, Chee Cheong Fun Har. Thx trixh lolol)

Wu-Kok...a must have. :D

You just gotta love it...(if you don't know what it is, you suck ^^)

All time fav from the dim sum place in Sg. Buloh (I sorry la...I forgot the name....but its the one with a drawing of a red chinese teapot for its logo with acronyms inside)

DIM SUM!!!! XD

But this is why everyone who goes there goes there.

Went shopping for CNY drinks at some shopping complex in Sg. BulohAnd that's only a quarter of what we bought.

Later in the day, my mom's veliii good friend, Aunty Carol took us out shopping.
And guess what.

Surprise, surprise.
(I love you Aunty Carol!!!!!)
(but not as much as I love you)

Slept late last night.
And woke up at 6.30 to go to ss2 to get a haircut at no.9.
Got there by 7 but Basil was pooped.
He was my entertainment for 45 mins while waiting to get my hair cut.
So fun throwing paperballs at him while he's knocked out.
Went to Kanna next to my mom's office for brekkie.
Haven't gone there in 2-3 years plus...0.0



Oh one more thing....



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!


gong hei, gong hei.





No comments: