Saturday, January 31, 2009

So much homework....

One whole bab of history notes.
One formal letter for English Composition.
Several exercises for Form 5 Mathematics.
One Moral Project 08/09.

All incomplete.

teehee.

First three shall be completed in a time frame of 24 hours.

The fourth, completed in time frame of one week (hopefully).


For some reason, it was a day where you'd just want to sleep in.
The second I woke up it was raining.
Quite heavily mind you.
Have a lot of things to finish before school on Monday.
And I'm dead tired for some reason.


some days I miss you less than I should.
some days I miss you more than I should.
today was neither.

today I missed you just enough.
just enough to lose focus.
just enough to remind myself why I'm doing this.
just enough to remind myself.
just enough to shed a tear.

No comments: