Monday, December 8, 2008

The pieces don't fit anymore.

Yea I'm finally blogging again.

Well it finally came down to this huh?

Somehow, I just don't know why.

It does not hurt.

Maybe all this time I never really opened up to you.

Or maybe just not enough.

Cos if I did, maybe all you would've found was a wall.

Something I forgot I created a long time ago.

To keep me from falling apart again.

I apologize. To you and myself.
To you because I lied too.
All the words I ever wrote, they weren't really meant for you.
At one point I really wished they were, but they just aren't.
No matter how much I wanted.

And to myself, for thinking that I actually did something right this time.

Truth be told, I was just never sure.

But thanks anyway.
I hope you understand.
This doesn't mean goodbye.
It just means see you next time.

No comments: