Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wow. Time does fly by fast.


I was just sitting around the other day while I was still in Perth.
Sure two of my three cousins were annoying the living brown stuff outta me.
But then I realized that I was going to miss Perth a little.
But I realized I missed more things at home.
I missed some people.
Then I thought about it for awhile.
Its almost the end of the year.
A lot of things happened this year that I really did not expect to happen.
Good or bad.

Seems like just yesterday I was sitting in class joking around with either my cina boy gang and Naim.
Seems like just yesterday it was a new year.
It feels like I was just collecting ang pau yesterday.

I'm cherishing every moment.
Even as I speak.
Because we have such a false sense of time.
We all can't wait to grow up, to go into the adult world.
Before you know it you'll wish you were a kid again.
Maybe in the next 10-20 years, if this blog still exists by then,
I'll be looking at this post.
And I'll be laughing at the picture above.

Don't ever lose sight of what you have.
That's why some people say live like there's no tommorow.
Because it might be gone tommorow.

I have many things. Many memories.
But I truly cherish a few of them.
And you're one of them


No comments: