Saturday, June 13, 2009

Now I can keep myself busy.

Went out with my old friend, Julianna and some of her college friends today to watch 17 again.
I thought it was a chick flick, but damn was it funny.
Lol Julianna was gawking at Zac Efron's body the entire movie.
Haven't really hung out with her in like....4-6years?
It was fun getting to know her again.
Ate at BBQ plaza today...always wanted to go there.
It was......interesting for lack of a better word.


On another note, I'm going to keep myself busy for the next few weeks with this awesome piano piece I found from Yiruma called What Beautiful Stars, I'm going to finish my Seni project, I'm going to complete my holiday homework, I'm going to update all my notebooks, and I'm going to start working out again.
All this for what?
To keep my mind off playing addictive online games.





I've got to throw it all away and start over.



-Bk-

1 comment:

KJ said...

It went well eh?