Friday, June 19, 2009

A drop of blood.

I couldn't even donate blood today at our school blood drive...=.=
I wanted to at least do one good thing before I leave school but the government denied me that.
All because my birthday's in November thus making me under aged to donate.
Haiz.
Nevermind, at least I now have another reason to come back to school next year.
Was waiting with Dinesh, Roshina and Anissa to get their blood donated.
Waited for so long and yet all three of them did not donate their blood in the end for various reasons.
Dinesh chickened out at the last second, Roshina's blood lacked iron, and Anissa had low blood pressure.
=.=
On a lighter note, congrats to all who donated their blood! Especially Kath, Desmond and Pn. Paramjeet.
You're saving lives people.
Waiting for them to see whether they were eligible to get their blood donated was not all bad though.
Thanks to Pn Anne, I'm going to Sunway Uni College tommorow for a essay writing competition.
Better get myself prepared....





I've been so sleepy lately.


-Bk-

No comments: